Freezer alarm is a great device that alerts you when there is a failure of your freezer. Thus you do not have to worry about the changes in temperature.
Features of Freezer alarm:
This Minotaur Engineering IFF1V2 Precision Freezer Failure Sensor has the following exciting features:
1. The alterations in temperature are identified by this sensor as the device is attached to the freezer. A standard I/O Linc device is sold separately, to which the device interfaces.
2. The product can trigger the devices that are controlled by Insteon, which in turn will notify you regarding the rise in temperature.
Advantages of freezer alarm:
The freezer alert will benefit you in the following ways:
1. In case you have left the fridge door open or if the residential freezer has failed, then this Minotaur Engineering IFF1 Precision Freezer Failure Sensor will identify the high temperature. Depending on the user settings, the freezer alarm will trigger the Insteon device.
2. All you need to do is keep the sensor on the freezer. Then attach the wire leads to I/O Linc after extending them to the weather stripping of the freezer. After this, the wire leads need to be attached to an I/O Linc.
The I/O Linc module can send the Insteon commands from this point to other devices such as Lamp Dimmer module, Insteon On/Off module. Other devices on the Insteon network can be triggered by the Refrigerator Failure sensor.
When the temperature rises to an exceptionally high level, then the light of the Insteon On/Off module turns on to alert you.
What do you get with the product?
You will get the following on purchasing the freezer alarm:
1.One Minotaur Engineering IFF1 Precision Freezer Failure Sensor for INSTEON I/O Linc
2. An owner’s manual to guide you whenever you get confused about the product operation or its other aspects.