This GPS tracker for the elderly is a GEKO PanicSafe Urban Emergency Locator that is extremely useful during emergency situations. Its amazing features lets you alert your near and dear ones whenever you need them instantly. This is particularly beneficial when you have elderly people in your home as they may need you at any time to rescue them.
Features of the GPS tracker for the elderly:
The amazing features of this safety device are enumerated in the following section:
1. Suppose you are in the car and in some difficult situation, then you can send an alert to your friends or relatives who can easily reach you.
2. The product comes with GPS tracking facility, inbuilt G-sensor as well as Bluetooth facility.
3. You can use it by plugging it into a 12V accessory port.
4. It has the capability to call, text as well as email your near and dear ones automatically in an android cell phone.
5. After every 2-3 minutes, the information regarding the location of a person gets updated.
6. When you fall in any unwanted circumstance such as accident, 7 contacts will be alerted regarding thin in just 2 seconds.
The working method of GPS tracker for the elderly:
This device gets paired with the WISO app in your phone through Bluetooth because of which texts, emails, or call can be sent immediately when the PanicSafe gets activated. It utilizes the GPS signal of the device along with the location present in texts as well as emails.
Advantages of using GEKO GPS tracker for the elderly:
Here are the benefits of using this location tracking device:
1. Sending SOS alert is easy
In case of an emergency, your friends or relatives can locate you on Google Maps with ease through the WISO app or online. The SOS alert is sent upon the activation of PanicSafe which will have the location information on the map. After this, the contacts will get location updates every three minutes. This will continue until the deactivation of alarm.
2.Option to send preset audio:
You can record audio in your own voice and send it to your preselected friends of relatives so that, to let them know your current situation.
3. Presence of internal power supply:
This is particularly useful when there is a disruption of the in-car power supply. So you do not have to panic.
It has a Quick charge 3.0 which charges more than 3 times compared to the traditional chargers. This is a big relief as it avoids any chances of power loss.
5. Compatible with USB charging:
It doesn’t matter if you have iPhone, any tablets, Android, iPad, or Bluetooth headphones, all these are compatible with USB charging
6. No extra charges:
You do not need to subscribe to any monthly plan or contract to avail the services as the free text messages are available in WISO app. Along with this, you get an unlimited call or email notifications for 3 of your chosen contracts. Only a stable internet connection is needed.