Medication reminder is something which every person needs, especially the seniors at the home. It may not be possible for a caregiver to stay with the seniors all the time. But this doesn’t mean that their medications can be skipped. Therefore Reminder Rosie has been made which is a device that helps the care recipient take their medicines at the right time. It is a perfect medication compliance device that everyone must have to lead a peaceful life.
Working of Reminder Rosie Medication reminder:
This medication compliance devices tell the concerned person regarding what has to be done. It reduces the load of the caregiver significantly so that they can focus on other important things without worrying about the seniors all the time.
Reminder Rosie is mainly important when you are away from home on some work or any trip. This is when it cares for your beloved ones in home by not letting them miss any dose of medicine or other important events.
Features of Rosie Medicine reminder:
Features of Rosie Reminder which makes it a must buy are as follows:
- The alarm clock is hands-free and has a memory which can be activated through voice.
- It has a daily organizer which anyone can use for convenience.
- Using this device, seniors stay on task through reminders for various events. It includes taking medicines on time, going for an appointment with the doctor, doing favorite activities, birthdays of beloved ones, etc.
Benefits of Medication reminder:
With Rosie you can enjoy the following benefits:
- It lets you set 25 personalized voice reminders.
- It doesn’t need to learn anything new. Once the care recipients hear the message, they need to carry out the task and switch off the alarm.
- Medication compliance is attained through the voice of the loved ones instead.
- Seniors won’t face any issue in operating it as it comes with a popular LED clock having large digits which can be read easily.
- It makes the seniors feel independent and lead a life the way they want by reducing their dependency on others. The device makes them feel empowered.